Skip to main content
JSTOR Sustainability is a collection of academic and policy research on environmental stresses and their impact on society.
Access to Content on JSTOR
Your library's access to JSTOR may be limited to certain journals, books, and primary sources. Contact your library for more information.
JSTOR Daily: Science & Technology
Read our online magazine that connects news and current affairs with related scholarship on JSTOR. It's a great source of ideas for paper topics and classroom discussions. See all JSTOR Daily articles about Sustainabilty, or read the most recent science & technology posts:
Search JSTOR for Articles, Research Reports, and Ebooks in Sustainabilty
About Sustainability Resources on JSTOR
The Sustainability collection on JSTOR is a growing and highly interdisciplinary set of content that covers more than 20 disciplines. The collection includes:
- More than 140 journals in the core disciplines of environmental studies, business & economics, law, environmental science, aquatic and biological sciences, ecology, and urban studies and the built environment.
- 5,000 research reports from a minimum of 40 leading think tanks around the world (2,000 available now, more coming later in 2017-2018). The often hard-to-find research reports will include policy briefs, technical papers, white papers, and discussion papers from government agencies, non-governmental organizations, corporations, policy institutions, and academic centers.
- 10 open access journals (two available in early 2017, more coming soon)
- More than 350 scholarly ebooks spanning the wide ranges of disciplines in the collection.
Having trouble getting access to JSTOR? Look for your school login link on JSTOR's Login Page or contact your library for assistance.
Get Help with JSTOR
Help with JSTOR Guides & Education
JSTOR Website & Technical Support
(888) 388-3574, toll free in the United States
(734) 887-7001, local and international
M - F, 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. EDT (GMT -4:00)