Skip to Main Content
Get Help with JSTOR
JSTOR Website & Technical Support
(888) 388-3574, toll free in the United States
(734) 887-7001, local and international
M - F, 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. EDT (GMT -4:00)
Welcome to the Books at JSTOR program!
This guide includes information and resources to help participants get the most out of the Books at JSTOR program. If you need help at any time, please contact JSTOR Support.
Welcoming new publishers: The Books at JSTOR program continues to grow and now offers more than 120,000 ebooks for library acquisition as well as 9,000+ Open Access titles. We're thrilled to welcome the following publishers:
- transcript Verlag (Germany): One of the leading academic publishers in the German-speaking world, its list focuses on the cultural and social sciences.
- Intellect Books (UK): An independent academic publisher, Intellect focuses on the arts, communication and media, and cultural studies.
- Karolinum Press (Czech Republic): Part of Charles University in Prague, Karolinum publishes scholarly monographs in history and art history, language textbooks, and books on Prague and modern Czech classics.
Over 8,500 Spanish-language ebooks are now available: Contributing Latin American publishers include Editorial Universidad del Rosario, El Colegio de México, Ediciones UC, Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México, and many more.
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2019 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, JPASS®, Artstor® and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.