Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
JSTOR is an online digital library of academic journals, ebooks, and primary sources.
Access to Content on JSTOR
Your library's access to JSTOR may be limited to certain journals, books, and primary sources. Contact your library for more information.
JSTOR Daily: Politics & History Feed
Read our online magazine that connects news and current affairs with related scholarship on JSTOR. It's a great source of ideas for paper topics and classroom discussions.
Search JSTOR for Articles & Ebooks in Political Science
About Political Science content on JSTOR
- JSTOR contains the full text of more than 220 peer-reviewed political science journals, as well as hundreds of scholarly ebooks in the discipline.
- Publishers include university presses, commercial and independent publishers, and major scholarly societies, such as the American Political Science Association, the International Studies Association, the Royal Institute of International Affairs, and the Academy of Political Science.
- The content covers all the major subfields of political science: American politics, comparative politics, international relations, political theory & philosophy, political behavior, public policy and law.
- The political science content includes journals published around the world, including concentrations in Middle East studies, India, and Asia.
Top Political Science eBooks on JSTOR
Having trouble getting access to JSTOR? See the JSTOR Support site for help logging in from an offsite location.
Get Help with JSTOR
JSTOR Website & Technical Support
(888) 388-3574, toll free in the United States
(734) 887-7001, local and international
M - F, 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. EDT (GMT -4:00)
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2019 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, JPASS®, Artstor® and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.