Skip to main content
JSTOR is an online digital library of academic journals, ebooks, and primary sources.
Access to Content on JSTOR
Your library's access to JSTOR may be limited to certain journals, books, and primary sources. Contact your library for more information.
JSTOR Daily: Science & Technology Feed
Read our online magazine that connects news and current affairs with related scholarship on JSTOR. It's a great source of ideas for paper topics and classroom discussions.
Search JSTOR for Articles and Ebooks in Ecology & Botany
Ecology & Botany content on JSTOR
- JSTOR includes more than 140 journals in the areas of botany and ecology, more than 240 academic ebooks, and the related Global Plants collection (plants.jstor.org).
- JSTOR's collection of ecology and botany journals includes titles from many important and related subdisciplines, including environmental science, agriculture, horticulture, economic botany, bryology, forestry, mycology, and genetics.
- Key titles include American Journal of Botany, American Naturalist, Ecology, Evolution, Oikos, International Journal of Plant Sciences, and the Quarterly Review of Biology.
- The disciplines covered in this collection of content on JSTOR are highly international and the journals are published in more than 20 countries, including Australia, Argentina, Cuba, Malaysia, and Zimbabwe, in addition to the United STates and United Kingdom.
JSTOR Global Plants
||JSTOR Global Plants
JSTOR Global Plants includes over 2 million plant specimens and related materials such as correspondence, maps, and plant drawings. The plant specimens are highly used by plant taxonomists, but the collection is also pertinent to students and researchers studying in a wide range of areas such as climate change, history of science, and invasive species.
Having trouble getting access to JSTOR? See the JSTOR Support site for help logging in from an offsite location.
Top Ecology & Botany eBooks on JSTOR
Get Help with JSTOR
Help with JSTOR Guides & Education
JSTOR Website & Technical Support
(888) 388-3574, toll free in the United States
(734) 887-7001, local and international
M - F, 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. EDT (GMT -4:00)
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2019 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, JPASS®, Artstor® and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.