Skip to main content
JSTOR is an online digital library of academic journals, ebooks, and primary sources.
Access to Content on JSTOR
Your library's access to JSTOR may be limited to certain journals, books, and primary sources. Contact your library for more information.
JSTOR Daily: Science & Technology Feed
Read our online magazine that connects news and current affairs with related scholarship on JSTOR. It's a great source of ideas for paper topics and classroom discussions.
Search JSTOR for Articles and Ebooks in Mathematics & Statistics
Mathematics & Statistics content on JSTOR
- Mathematics & Statistics is a growing area of content on JSTOR. There are currently more than 50 titles available, soon to increase to more than 75 with the addition of may core journals from academic publishers around the world.
- Content highlights include math education (Mathematics Teacher, Mathematics in School), pure mathematics (American Journal of Mathematics, Bernoulli), probability and statistics (American Statistician, Brazilian Journal of Probability and Statistics), applied mathematics (SIAM Journal on Applied Mathematics, Quarterly of Applied Mathematics).
- Half the journals in the collection have publishing histories of 50-100 years and the full range of this content is available on JSTOR.
- Journals in this area come from prestigious societies and organizations such as the American Statistical Association, the Institute of Mathematical Statistics, the Chinese Academy of Sciences, and the National Council of Teachers of Mathematics.
Top Mathematics & Statistics eBooks on JSTOR
Having trouble getting access to JSTOR? Look for your school login link on JSTOR's Login Page or contact your library for assistance.
Get Help with JSTOR
Help with JSTOR Guides & Education
JSTOR Website & Technical Support
(888) 388-3574, toll free in the United States
(734) 887-7001, local and international
M - F, 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. EDT (GMT -4:00)
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2019 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, JPASS®, Artstor® and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.